Position Title: Account Supervisor – ESG/CSR, VOX Global
Position Posting: Link here
This position will be part of a VOX Global team supporting Fortune 100 companies on Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) strategy, communications and reporting. Tasks include leading the development of ESG reports, ensuring alignment with leading reporting frameworks (GRI, SASB, SDGs, TCFD) and responding to ESG assessor requests such as CDP and DJSI. Candidates will also contribute to or lead materiality assessments, goal setting, stakeholder engagement, executive thought leadership and multifaceted communications plans. The ideal candidate will have broader CSR/ESG knowledge, familiarity with the reporting space and awareness of major environmental and social issues.
A successful candidate will have experience managing CSR/ESG projects and clients, have excellent interpersonal skills, possess strong writing and research skills, have strong attention to detail and project management, and be a willing and determined team player. Other preferred skills include a familiarity with CSR/ESG media and the evolving landscape of CSR/ESG expectations on companies.
VOX Global believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- 3 – 7 years of experience in CSR/ESG; whether through reporting, communications, project management or issue advocacy.
- Proven ability to effectively manage a team and lead major clients and/or projects, including report development or strategy execution, with minimal oversight.
- Experience, or at minimum desire to gain experience, in cultivating new business – from networking to proposal and pitch development.
- Strong project management experience, including timeline creation and management, budget oversight and staffing, development of tools to track complex projects with multiple work streams.
- Experience, or at minimum good familiarity, with frameworks such as GRI, SASB, U.N. SDGs and TCFD as well as surveys such as CDP and DJSI.
- Excellent writing and editing skills that reflect 1) an ability to clarify and simplify complicated issues and diverse subject matter, and 2) versatility in tone and technique depending on the author and/or audience.
- Ability to develop and edit high quality written materials, including speeches/talking points, social media copy, bylines and other materials.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and production quality under constant deadline pressure.
- Ability to illustrate a results-focused approach and commitment to go the extra mile for clients.
- Experience interfacing directly with clients in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and deadlines.
Based in Washington, D.C., VOX Global uses a wide variety of communications skills to deliver messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audiences. VOX Global is part of the Omnicom strategic communications network and we are committed to personal growth through professional development. For more information, visit www.voxglobal.com.
VOX Global is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. VOX Global does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where VOX Global does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy, and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding, and research.
- Address District of Columbia, United States
- Skillset Communications
- Experience Level 2-5 years