Position Title: Finance Analyst, Renewable Properties
Position Positing: https://renewable-properties.breezy.hr/p/62b2e1383606-finance-analyst
Renewable Properties is seeking to bring on a talented Finance Analyst to effectively collaborate and support the financing of the Company’s solar projects across the United States. The Analyst will provide analytical and process support throughout the solar project financing life cycle. S/he will be responsible for performing transaction analysis, financial modeling, portfolio level reporting and managing detailed approval and closing processes. The Analyst must be highly organized, detail oriented, and a fast learner with a passion for the renewable energy industry. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in developing Renewable Properties’ success during this exciting time of rapid growth in a changing and impactful industry. This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
- Develop financial modeling and economic analysis of solar development/investment opportunities.
- Assist with due diligence on development and project M&A opportunities.
- Create and manage project data rooms for finance and capital partners.
- Execute on administrative finance functions and compliance deliverables for project financings.
- Research new market opportunities proving detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Perform periodic project budget updates and portfolio level model roll-ups.
- Prepare presentation materials for monthly and quarterly reports to investors.
- Support in transitioning projects to asset management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of experience in a transactional role such as real estate investment, investment banking, trading and/or corporate finance. Renewable Energy experience a plus, but not required.
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic, personal responsibility, work product ownership and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Suite – particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Driven, resourceful and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to summarize complex issues into actionable deliverables.
- Understanding and curiosity for economic and business concepts and key business drivers.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, transaction environment with tight deadlines dictated by deal flow and exacting counterparties.
- BA/BS Degree.
- Address San Francisco, California, United States
- Skillset Finance
- Experience Level Entry-Level