Title: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, CleanChoice Energy
Application Link: https://cleanchoiceenergy.com/careers
About the Position
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will play a crucial role in implementing, automating, and streamlining systems and reporting that drive intelligent, financially sound, and timely decision making across the organization. The right person for this role has the experience and insight to develop and maintain sustainable and scalable solutions to replace manual or inefficient processes. This high-visibility individual contributor should be comfortable working cross-functionally, at all levels of the company and with outside parties.
- Point person to implement and manage a business intelligence layer based on Workday Adaptive Planning (formerly Adaptive Insights).
- Create and maintain efficient and seamless interfaces between Adaptive and our legacy systems, principally Sage Intacct as well as our internally developed data platform.
- Plan and implement ongoing expansion of business intelligence layer that is keyed to the needs of both internal and external users.
- Participate in the financial planning and analysis processes of the company, including the annual budget, revised forecasts, financial modeling, and long-range plans.
- Expand our access to capital by assisting in the development of iterative financial models, as well as engaging in the due diligence process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline required. MBA/CFA/CPA preferred.
- 7+ of years of relevant experience with consideration given to experience in investor relations, investment banking, renewable energy finance and the use of SaaS based planning and analysis tools.
- Understanding of accounting – including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Strong desktop computing skills, including Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Sage Intacct, Workday Adaptive Planning, Tableau, Domo, or similar cloud-based solutions.
- Produce high-quality, high-visibility deliverables on a timely basis.
- Strong attention to detail, including the ability to self-check all work.
A sunny office in Washington, DC overlooking the C&O Canal National Park. We’re one block from the Georgetown waterfront. This position will like be more than 70% remote.
This position offers compensation commensurate with experience and skills and a robust benefits package.
How to apply
Our staff’s diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success. We strongly encourage women and/or people of color to apply.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via www.cleanchoiceenergy.com/careers/
About CleanChoice Energy
CleanChoice Energy is a leading renewable energy company empowering residential and commercial customers to reduce emissions and support clean energy through 100% renewable electricity. CleanChoice’s mission is to make clean energy accessible for everybody. We operate in eight states and the District of Columbia, bringing cleaner air closer to home. The company is a founding member of the Coalition for Community Solar Access, recently passed $2.0 million in total corporate donations to environmental and social impact organizations and has been awarded the highest level of B Corp certification. The successful candidate will have a passion for making renewable energy easily accessible to consumers, helping to avoid the impacts of catastrophic climate change.
- Address Washington, District of Columbia, United States
- Skillset Finance
- Experience Level 5-10 years