Organization: OneEnergy Renewables
Point of Contact at OneEnergy Renewables: Laura Otto
Organization Address: 10 N Livingston Street, Suite 201, Madison, WI 53703
Title: Manager, Finance
Department: Finance & Accounting
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Madison, WI (preferred) or Seattle, WA
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary Description or Position Objective
The Manager, Finance will collaborate across our Development, Delivery, Accounting, Strategic Information Systems, and Leadership teams to help the Company optimize use of capital. This role will support management decision making by providing insightful financial modeling and analyses and will also help ensure the Finance team delivers with excellence to its internal and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining corporate cash forecast model and corporate loan borrowing base model, which involves engaging cross-functional leaders, as well as performing detailed updates.
- Reviewing and validating the integrity of project development and delivery expense forecasts
- Taking initiative to continuously improve systems and processes to achieve greater quality, effectiveness, efficiency, and scalability in all work product.
- Preparing financial reporting metrics, analysis, and actionable insight on development, delivery, and operating projects and segments
- Optimizing utilization of our Letter of Credit facilities, including managing the utilization forecast and processing Letter of Credit applications
- Managing project level finance activities during development and construction including optimizing utilization of our Letter of Credit facilities, preparing cost segregation reports, maintaining compliance with financing documents, and supporting Finance leadership in raising project debt and equity.
- Supporting project-level economic analysis and project financing by preparing and/or reviewing project finance models, in collaboration with the Development team and VP Structured Finance
- Performing scenario analysis to support corporate planning.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- High standards for organization, attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency, and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, self-starter, quick learner, and possesses a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to be proactive, flexible, and to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules and competing deadlines
- Proven ability to deliver efficient, timely, reliable data and reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and project manage at all levels of the organization.
- Passion for utilizing technology to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of work product.
- Strong quantitative analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to thrive and manage change in a fast-growing company.
- A desire to contribute to our culture which thrives on building trust and holding one another accountable. A team player.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Finance, Economics, or related subject
- 3-5 years of experience performing financial modeling and analysis
- Renewable energy, infrastructure, real estate development, or construction industry experience a major plus.
- Experience preparing annual budgets, long-range plans, cash forecasts, operational metrics, and rolling forecasts for executive management
- High proficiency in Office 365 skills and advanced Excel proficiency – (ex. pivot tables, macros, data tables, simulations & solver, Vlookup, Hlookup, Data Sources).
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Expertise in financial modeling
- Demonstrated qualities of integrity, credibility, and confidentiality.
- A willingness to contribute to our culture which thrives on building trust and holding one another accountable.
OneEnergy’s compensation packages are dependent on an array of factors including, but not limited to skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, geographic location, and other organizational needs. We provide generous Paid Time Off (six weeks/year) and an impactful Volunteer Time Off Program. We also offer robust employee benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, 401(k) matching retirement plan, life insurance, wellness incentives, and more.
We recognize an equitable energy transition requires the participation of diverse communities, groups, and institutions. OneEnergy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.