Position Title: Programs and Communications Associate, the Electrification Coalition (EC)
The Electrification Coalition (EC) is currently seeking to hire a highly skilled and entrepreneurial
Programs and Communications Associate that would support the Programs and Communications teams
at the Electrification Coalition to accelerate the electrification of our transportation sector.
The Programs and Communications Associate will support the Programs team with cutting-edge
programs such as the Dashboard for Rapid Vehicle Electrification and others. This team member will also
support overall content development for the EC’s website and social media, an important part of our
efforts to educate partners and stakeholders on transportation electrification.
- Utilize EC tools and resources, including: the Dashboard for Rapid Vehicle Electrification (DRVE
Tool), EV Purchasing Collaborative, City Federal Funding Guide, and other go-to resources in our
deep technical support of municipalities.
- Collaborating with all-star public and private partners to support the transition to electric in
fleets and across communities.
- Managing the EC’s online communications efforts, including our website, social media, and
- Developing communications materials to foster broad city and other sub-national partner
- Using your excellent communications skills to liaise with partners and team members.
- Using your keen attention to detail and organizational skills to facilitate project reporting and
tracking. This will include working with project management and customer relationship
- Being Social! Help develop outreach and conference activities to communicate program
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- A proven ability to work both as a member of a team on collaborative projects and as an
independent technical thinker.
- A clear interest in the mission of the EC.
- The ability to produce consistent, quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- An adaptable and enthusiastic nature to changing priorities with ability to meet challenging
- You love working as part of a team and to foster a cooperative, team-oriented work
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ideally, experience or familiarity with WordPress or other website software, and experience and
interest in working with social media.
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision coverage)
- Short-term & Long-term disability
- Retirement Plan (401k/Roth offered)
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Cell Phone Allowance
How to Apply
To submit your application for this position please send a cover letter and resume to Annie Freyschlag,
About The Electrification Coalition
The Electrification Coalition (EC) is a national, nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization committed to
promoting policies and actions that facilitate the accelerated deployment of electric vehicles (EVs) on a
mass scale. For more than ten years, the EC and its sister organization, Securing America’s Future Energy
(SAFE), have sought to reduce our nation’s dependence on oil – which is currently responsible for
powering 92 percent of our transportation system.
The last three years have been exciting for the EC as we have created and contributed to some of the
most innovative public-private partnerships in transportation electrification, including our work on
behalf of the American Cities Climate Challenge, the award-winning Climate Mayors EV Purchasing
Collaborative, the Smart City Challenge, and numerous other initiatives. The EC also supports a broad
suite of policies and initiatives at the federal, state, and local levels contributing to the accelerated
electrification of the transportation and mobility sector.
The EC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and creating an inclusive
environment for all employees. We encourage job seekers of all backgrounds to apply.
- Skillset Communications
- Salary $50,000-60,000 - Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.